Wednesday 23 February 2011

If We Give A Little

Yes, I know, I haven't introduced you to my world yet. Or have I? I don't really remember. Anyway, tomorrow, there will be this event called community work (where we all somehow contribute to some people (usually a school) that's in need of help). Yeaah. I should be sleeping by now. Gue udah niat tidur cepet. I'm gonna procrastinate, I guess. Ahh, yaudah sih. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Well, this year, they decided to join it with the fieldtrip. Alhasil NGINEP!
YEAAAAAAY! Oke, itu lebay. Kita mau nginep di Jambuluwuk. Itu tuh villa punyanya Ms Nurida, our vice principal. This just came in today. My villa will be the Palembang villa. Anyway, I haven't told you about the field trip. Anyway, it will be to this mushroom greenhouse. I just realized that I'm excited mostly about the Jambuluwuk. Also the part where we have fun with friends. Ok now I'm deg-degan, I can just...Fell The Beat!
Deg-deg...Deg-deg...Deg-deg...Deg-deg...Deg-deg...
AAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Oh, and yes, the title of this blog post is that of the Ralph Siegel song that represented Switzerland in 2006.

Anyway, I should go to sleep now, with all that excitement I should be able to sleep now.
GoodNight.

No comments:

Post a Comment