Friday 25 February 2011

Walking in the Streets in the Rain

So, yes, I finally did my community work, seru! The field trip was even more better with mushrooms. Eh, I'll be back, I wanna try that mushroom pudding.








OH NO, WHERE IS IT? D:








Oh, there it is.









Ah, yum. Anyway, we went to this school and had to present a presentation. Then we went to the mosque just a few decameters away and we had team building (i think). Pokoknya seru. The bus was even better. The next day we had a field trip to this mushroom cultivation center. Since we were the second )and final) group, we didn't get to taste the sate and kripik. Udah abis, laku semua. Tp yg jelas I bought what's left of the mushroom. That's 1/4 kg of oyster mushrooms, payed in cash. The change was 15000 and 2 1000 puddings. Though they were mushroom, ternyata enak. WAIT, didn't I tell u already?



Oh well, anyway, tommorow we will cook the mushrooms (after washing it). Yeay!

Ok. Back to topic. Jadi, kita tuh nginep di villa namanya Jambuluwuk. Bagus deh. There's practically everything u need. We slept at the Sumatra section. Cowok2 yg lain tuh, yg gitu2, mereka tuh main bola klo sempet. Makan enak. Tidur di double-bed. Main seru. TV berbayar. It was so fun, I didn't want to go home :(


Well, anyway, what has happened has happened.






No comments:

Post a Comment