Friday 11 March 2011

Die Ganze Welt Braucht Liebe.

So, today was book celebration. We did a drama play. At first, I was kinda sad coz i didn't get anything to do. But later, seeing the efforts of everyone else, I knew we would be a success. This play was of the book (not movie) How To Train Your Dragon. There were 2 plays; one by 67ABC, that's us, and 67XYZ. At first I thought that 67XYZ's would be better than ours. But, it turned out to be wrong. This morning, I went to school as usual. When I came, the 67XYZs were just walkin' around, waiting for the play. And us? We were doing make up, preparing our costumes, face painting, etc. She brought this, He brought that. It was a very busy situation. Busier than IMW where we performed Jain and Bhrata. I'll tell you about that in another post. It turned out ours was better, without a combination of dubbing and bad acting-with-lipsynching.
BUT THAT WASN'T WHAT I POSTED FOR.




I came home. I checked my twitter as usual (@ajitirj, I accept and followback if u know me) But there was something odd. Timelinenya tuh agak2 aneh, katanya ada gempa di jepang, trs tsunami. So I decided to check wikipedia. It turns out there was an earthquake in Yunnan, China. A few refreshes later, baru deh, ada tulisan gempa di jepang. Ok...so, in the meanwhile I'm viewing aljazeera live on youtube. It's been on for 4 hours. Yeah. I just followed 2 other peoples blogs. Earlier I was busy tumblr-ing.

The earthquake and Japan. It's kinda scary, especially with everything else happening. Libya. Yemen. Mexico. Afghanistan. Japan. Indonesia. Anyway, I should get ready to sleep. I'll edit this post in the morning.

Good Night!


*12 hours later*


Hey!

Urgh. U know I don't really hate Justin Bieber. I hate it when his so-called 'beliebers' overreact. Like this:




Yes. I mean, Justin Bieber's just a normal human. He's just like everyone else. Urgh. Some hate him because of his voice, some because he's ugly, but I don't really hate him. It's the beliebers.





His songs are actually kinda good.

BUT STILL, EUROVISION SONGS ARE THE BEST!!!

Anyway, back to topic.

We have to do something for these tsunami victims. Esp Japan. I mean, Japan is like the center of technology. The international center of technology.

┳╮┳╮╱╭╮╮╭╱┳┓╭╮┳╮
┣╯┣┻╮┣┫╰┫╱┣╱┃┃┣┻╮
┻╱┻╱┻┗┗╰╯╱┻╱╰╯┻╱┻
╱╱┳╭━╮┳━╮╭━╮┳╮┳╱
╱╱┃┣━┫┣━╯┣━┫┃┃┃╱
╰━╯┻╱┛┻╱╱┻╱┛┻╰┻

They've invented many things we've used and liked. Sushi. Doraemon. Liquid that solidifies with sound. Shabu-shabu. Chicken Katsu. Hi-tech stuff. New concept and ideas. Takoyaki. Hey, speaking of which, on Friday, the day of the disaster, I had bought takoyaki at the school bazaar that happens once in a while. Yes. And that was only an hour after the earthquake. I'm in the mood for Sushi now.

Anyway, here's what u can do for Japan on the internet:

Facebook: Nothing.
Twitter: Tweet about japan. Add #prayforjapan to those tweets. RT japan-related tweets.
Tumblr: Reblog japan and tsunami-related posts. Also, reblog if they will donate with each reblog. If someone reblogs that from you re-reblog it again. And again. And again.
Amazon: Donate.
Google: Search for missing people and donate info about missing people.
Real Life: Pray, contribute, donate. Especially pray.

Oh, and Satoshi Tajiri is alive. That's right, A-LIVE. Speaking of which, I wonder how the sales of Pokemon products has changed since the earthquake.

The words 'tsunami warning' 'this person is alive/dead' 'alert' and etc are scaring me.

I have the urge to go to Japan PIM tomorrow. For many reasons, esp that I wanna buy sushi. Perhaps we'll go watch a movie. Wait, no. Cinema 21 (not the MPA) allegedly blocked all foreign movies from screening in Indonesia. Luckily there's Blitzmegaplex, but that's good only for the upper-middle-class living in Jakarta-Bandung.

I don't know what else to say.
Stay tuned for updates.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment