Monday 7 March 2011

Parlez-vous français?

So, let me tell you something. Ususally, if I tell it on facebook, it's normal. If I tell it in person, I don't tell everyone. If I tell it on twitter, it's exclusive. But the rarest information I will tell is on my blog.

So, have you heard of that person who can do many accents? Here's the vid:




Anyway, to me, learning many accents are kinda easy. I can actually do many accents. That's the secret. I don't tell everyone. Usually I tell it in person only after someone has asked. Someday I wish to tell this secret of mine to everyone. I that way. Okay, if I can't tell in that accent, there are many ways to do it. Sing it. Do it in a drama. In a poetry. Ya pokoknya gitudeh. That also means I can do good in talking languages. But, I don't know that much. I can also read Russian, but I kinda forgot some. I can do many European accents.

All my accents:
  • English, default
  • Bahasa Indonesia, default
  • French, my second favorite
  • Dutch, good to talk with
  • German, my favorite
  • Swedish and Norwegian are the same
  • Danish
  • Finnish, fun to talk with
  • Italian, I guess
  • British is kinda hard
  • etc.
Since I don't usually speak in other accents, it makes me kinda strange to talk in that accent. And it's 11:21 pm (when I was typing this sentence). I usually sleep at 1, but I wanna sleep "earlier" today. Besides, tomorrow I have that daily morning exercise.

I could help, just in case you wanna learn a language. First, learn the special characters and how to pronounce them. Like ø, ü, ö, æ, å, etc. If you wanna learn swedish/norwegian/danish, I'll give you a clue: Ø exists in Danish, but not Swedish. In Swedish, it's replacement letter is Ö, but pronounced the same way. Also, if it's Æ in Danish, it's Ä in Swedish. Å is the same. Also, in Portuguese. Ã is pronounced like maman or jean. Ñ, for spanish, like, let's say, Anya (sorry, anya). I like to put it this way for As. Å is like Ooooh, gitu. Or, say A as in Ah but with you lips rounded. Ã is like Aaaaawww.... And Ä is like the Aaaahhh when your tongue is (illiterately) on fire. I have more tips. Ç is pronounces "S".

And one of the most helpful tips:

"Listen to songs in that certain accent, it'll help, but you have to try and imitate that accent, or try singing the song."

Since the blog has to match it's title (in my blog, yes) or at least, in someway related, I guess I'll go make another blog now.



Oh, and one more thing:

I HATE TO BRAG.

No comments:

Post a Comment