Monday 7 March 2011

Euro-Vision

So, remember how I told you that I'm a Eurovision fan? Well, I like the songs from there. It's kinda nice. And to think that almost everything in modern music is connected to it. Lady Gaga's songwriter has written a song for Russia for Eurovision 2011. Both Celine Dion and ABBA's fame is Eurovision-related. 2 Eurovision artists were Indonesian. Argh.

So, how did this all start? Nanti aja deh.

I prefer the older songs, like around 1963-1982. On a bigger and much detail scale, 1956-1971, 1976, 1980-1982. Yeah.

All of my posts (except the first one) are named after a Eurovision Song. And, The blog is named after the first line to Dana's ALl Kinds of Everything. The first post is named after the blog.

This blog will receive an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment